Thursday, August 18, 2005

easy.com : new ideas

I don't get it. Basically the easygroup are saying that if you have an idea that can make money, give it to us. We won't reward you for the idea, we'll just profit from it. Thanks. Why the hell would you send it to them?

So anyway, I've come up with an idea. Niot a great idea, not a world changing idea (not even a devilishly simple idea) but an idea.
I can find nowhere that tells me how to document this idea, not for patent purposes, but for actually documenting the thing so that anyone can pick it up, read it and understand the idea.

So I've come up with my own list of questions which, if answered, I beleive will help lay-out the idea for all the see

  • What’s the idea
  • Why is it needed
    • Business
    • Consumer
  • How will it help
    • Business
    • Consumer
  • How will it be used
    • Business
    • Consumer
  • What is needed to get set-up
  • How much will it cost to set-up
  • How much will it cost to run
  • How will it be marketed

Having said all that there's some interesting info at the BBC.

No comments: