Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Using a Day Planner as a Life Planner

Girlfriend Clare pointed out that I've been spending quite a lot of time in front of the tube (read t.v. or iMac) recently and ... well, she's right. Getting home from work at 7pm I just feeling like chilling - out for a few hours. But what a waste ot time that is! I mean, once or twice a week is perfectly healthy but I have started to become a bit of a slob! Actually, Im reminded of Channels 4's Wife Swap programs; every once in a while a wife from a ant-tv family will be swapped with a wife from a pro-tv family and it always amazes me to see how much happier the anti-tv family is; how much more productive.

Anyways, getting to the point, now that I have a phone with a great planner built in (and the ability to sync it with iCal) Im wondering whether I should start to plan things more using my phone?

Using a Day Planner as a Life Planner

Update

Coincidence?!

No comments: